I haven't done one of these in a long time!
Here are some favorite fall things I am liking this week....
1. Cute cozy fleecy "cloud" slippers, shop here.
2. An asymmetrical grey Scottish cashmere poncho, shop here.
3. A seagrass basket made in Africa of recycled materials to fill an empty corner, shop here.
4. Sweet handmade suede flats made in Spain, shop here.
5. Gather what's left in your perennial border before the first frost and place into a wire basket fitted with jars, find one here, only $8!
6. No more totes for me, I like carrying crossbody bags, love this Annabelle Ingall "Jojo", shop here.
8. A made in America wool striped blanket for chilly nights, shop here.
9. A warm and inviting faux bois wallpapered bathroom designed by Benjamin Dhong, source here.
Thanks for visiting!
I need those cloud slippers!! :) We are in Castine and it is chilly!! Beautiful, though....great colors. Come visit, Cindy :)ReplyDelete
Yay, your favorites are back! I love your taste and always looked forward to these posts, great gift ideas, too!ReplyDelete
I love all these selections - would particularly like to have the poncho on this cool, grey day.ReplyDelete
I agree with Lou I would love the slippers too!ReplyDelete