Monday, April 14, 2014

white azaleas



The beautiful cemetery next to the parish church of St Helena in downtown Beaufort is worth a visit, especially in April when the white azaleas planted at all four gated entrances are in bloom. We came upon them the other day on a bike ride. 

Enjoy.....









I want to thank
 those who have expressed condolences
to me about losing our dog Andy. It is so nice to know that there are other dog lovers  who understand. I centered my days around long walks with him as our kids grew older and more independent and am feeling lost without him. My husband feels the same way. After several extremely sad days last week,  I decided I needed to force a change and that is why I am blogging more and making some other changes in our new life here as well. I am thankful that it is spring, we are enjoying the rebirth of nature.

Don't forget to enter the Les Toiles du Soleil bag giveaway,  just go here and comment, drawing will be Friday,  April 18.

Thanks for visiting!
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Ah they are stunning! And that brickwork is equally magnificent. You're really making me want to move!
    I am glad you're going for some changes. And I'm glad you'll be blogging more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! What a profusion of white blooms. You know I'm a fan of white flowers!! Glad to have you back, Cindy! Cheers to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The azaleas are just stunning everywhere. However, our "Encore" azaleas are not doing so well….maybe it was the very cold winter. Alive, but not blooming (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cindy, I have been so busy that I missed those posts. I am so so sorry to hear about Andy. My heart breaks for you and I hope that blogging more and appreciating the spring weather will help you get through this tough time.
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sight to happen upon! I love your bike with the cute basket, too! :) So happy to have you back to blogging more often, I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!