1. What type of peony is this? Anyone know? So pretty....
2. Do you ever treat yourself to Thai Iced Tea at Thai restaurants? It's rich and delish, recipe here to make it at home.
3. Had delicious Maryland Crab Cakes (in Ohio, not Maryland) last weekend. So easy to make at home. Pair with the unique potato dish below for guests. Here is Martha's recipe.
4. This is such a great beach house guest bedroom. One of my favorite Southern interior designers, Tammy Connor of Birmingham, AL designed it. The clever ropes, the orange accents, the little black chest, the tropical leaves, the lantern, the subtle striped walls, the prints, all of it!
5. A beautiful Brazilian Brassy Breasted Tanager
6. I am going to organize the gardening shelves of the garage this week. Love the organization of this potting shed on Fine Gardening's website.
7. How about fancy Potato Dominoes to accompany the Maryland Crab Cakes? Requires cutting potatoes in rectangles and then slicing with the mandoline. Stack in a baking dish with butter and salt and bake. Recipe from Steamy Kitchen.
8. Just bought two of these carrot colored Pandan Bins from Serena & Lily for our bedroom bookshelf. Think I need one more, great for magazines.
9. A silk/linen blend fabric from Calico, Nature Silhouette in Sunset. I think it would be so pretty on a wood framed occasional chair or as pillows on a creamy sofa.
What are you liking this week?
Thanks for visiting!