1. This day bed full of neutral pillows made with Lauren Leiss fabrics is calm and casual. Love the mix of patterns and the wrinkled look, like the linen duvet on our bed.
2. Easy appetizer that comes from the freezer...puff pastry cheese sticks. Just cut into strips after thawing, layer cheese and herbs, twist and bake. There are never leftovers of these. The presentation is so stylish... little crocks with herb sprig and olive branch tied with twine.
3. Bernardo sandals are classic. I have a few pairs that are still in great shape after several summers of wear. Love the shape and color of these. I like a back strap, they make less noise, no flapping around!
4. Summer roll season is here. We love to eat this Vietnamese dish as an appetizer or for a simple dinner on the patio. Just soak the rice wrapper quickly, roll with any combination of shrimp, chicken, peppers, cucumbers, green onions. cabbage, sprouts, cilantro, thai basil and make a quick peanut dipping sauce. Recipe here.
5. This is the prettiest carrot dish ever! Simply roasted with rosemary. My local grocery sells rainbow carrots but not with the tops on. I might see them this summer at the farmer's markets. Recipe from Oh My Veggies blog here.
6. Speaking of carrots, what a cute little bun-bun!
7. Blenheim Bouquet smells great. On anyone. Male or female, in my bath, on a neck or on my husband's face. He wears their aftershave balm.
8. This creamy kitchen is quite beautiful! Every element of it...
the cabinet color
the stone floors and countertops
the open shelving and everything perfectly arranged on the shelves
the basket and pot rack
the soft pink tulips
the tied tea towels
and the great sink!
9. Fresh makes beautiful soaps which make great gifts for friends or yourself. Becoming more widely available, they are adding stores, joining the flagship store on Union Square in NYC, online shop here. The soaps are triple milled and last a long time. Packaging is especially pretty.
What are you liking this week?
Thanks for visiting!