Tuesday, January 29, 2013

the leopard Nana chair


Catching up on Google Reader this morning, I enjoyed Tina's (author of The Enchanted Home) post about adding a little leopard print to your rooms. Yay, for once I am trendy and chic! I have some leopard. Mine is on my pretty Nana chair. It sits in the living room/ husband sports television room most of the time. But the little chair moves around as needed when there are more people in the house. It usually moves to the family room.


The little tray table I chalk painted recently is perfect next to it. It can go on either side of the room.


It used to sit in my Nana's beautiful guest bedroom. It had an elegant coral damask on it that coordinated with her floral draperies and monogrammed bedspreads. I was so happy to inherit the little chair as I loved sleeping in that bedroom growing up. I wish I had a picture of that room but my memory of it is quite vivid.



What about you? Do you have a little leopard in your house?



1 comment:

  1. What a treasure , Cindy! Such a classic, timeless piece and your fabric choice is one of my all-time favorites! I've had my leopard print chair for years and I never tire of it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!