Friday, September 14, 2012

fall nursery


Who doesn't love nurseries and greenhouses stocked with pumpkins, mums and kale in the fall? Happy places full of vibrant color! I popped into our local nursery to pick up fall pansies yesterday and was wowed by the peppers and lettuces mixed into the displays. Lettuces were being sold in large pots. Similar to herbs I suppose, clip a few for dinner and they will regrow quickly. The cool nights and warm days we are enjoying right now are perfect lettuce weather. Had to bring some of the cute peppers home for the patio.









 stylish serendipity iphone photos

1 comment:

  1. Ornamental kale is my favorite, and I'd love one of the peppers sitting on my island ~ need to make a trip to our local nursery!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!