Tuesday, January 8, 2013

let's go shopping....for snow boots on sale

My shoes sit on the shelf November through February, boots are the best option to battle the elements where I live with snow on the ground most of the winter. Now is the time to buy them. Let's see what is on sale at Zappos....



 Sorel Joan of Arctic for $112 at Zappos, I have these in grey, they are my sturdiest boots for dog walks. Also come in this pretty color for $134....

Ugg Kintia for $199. These look so comfortable and I love the quilted fabric.


A happy color for dreary days, lightweight and easy to pull on, Keen Sunriver for $91.



Jambu added trendy buckles to their cute Mount Everest boots, $112.


for those who want the snow bunny look, the Sorel Tofino in Fawn, $128.




3 comments:

  1. All we need is snow :) Your post reminds me to get a pair of quality insulated boots for walking Panda and Mocha. And shoveling snow if we ever get any.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow boots have come a long way, haven't they? :) Pretty choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. 성인용품쇼핑몰창업

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!