1. blue and white rooms are everywhere lately, love the trim and the fabrics on the pillows, club chair and blind mixed with the cream tones of the sofa, ottoman and walls and the natural rug
check out Maryann's blog Classic Casual Home for more blue and white inspiration, could not find the original source of this room but it reminds me of her fresh nautical style
2. this fat free method of popping corn works well, of course we still add melted butter and salt!
3. this dish is right up our alley being the cilantro, yogurt and potato fans that we are, going to try it this week
4. isn't this Easter springerle cookie by Iowa bakers Farmhouse Gardens beautiful?
5. a simple bunch of fresh cut branches in a glass cylinder paired with white stacked books in front of a big window with white blinds looks so fresh and springy!
6. a large wicker tray packed with cheeses, crackers and crudites is always a welcome sight as guests arrive...yum!
7. we eat chick peas regularly, easily cooked in a crock pot during the day so I do not have to tend to them, will try this chick pea and feta salad tomorrow
8. husband brought out the potted boxwoods from their winter protection in the garage to the front porch this week, need to shape them into balls like these once the temps get into the 50's later this week
9. Anthro Watercolor Petal plates are so pretty for spring!
What are you liking these days?
Thanks for visiting!