Monday, October 1, 2012

Anthro gifts

Stumped for a special gift? Just head to Anthropologie! You can always find something special there. How about...

an adorable set of greeting note cards  paired with a beautiful pen?

 unique tumbler for a friend's bath or bedside paired with a bottle of sparkling water?


an all natural bar of soap (purchase also supports charities) paired with a bamboo soap dish?


a pretty opalescent bracelet wrapped in a handmade drawstring bag?


 or  paired with a pretty plate to place jewelry on a bedside table


or a brass topped chemist's jar filled with a favorite candy?


or  a sweet apron for a little girl, paired with a cake or cookie mix and silicone spatula?


or a funky cheese knife, paired with a favorite block of cheese and a few Honeycrisp apples?


or some fun sticky notes paired with a set of thin tipped markers?

3 comments:

  1. Wish you were shopping for me! You are so good, I'm getting the bracelet and plate for my bff's b-day and the cheese knife w/cheese and apples would be perfect for my neighbor's Christmas gifts. Thank you, crossing those off my list already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Anthro! I love visiting the stores, they are so pretty but I am more focused when shopping online.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!