Thursday, June 7, 2012

foodie blog alert

Have you visited the
?

Marie is a Chicago cook. Every dish she features on her blog is beautifully photographed and looks like you want to dig right in and take a bite! I have prepared many of her recipes and each one was really delicious, all worth repeating. Here are a few recent dishes from just one post.

chicken with mustard herb paste

grilled shrimp & lobster gremolata( I will just go with the shrimp that I have in the freezer from Costco)

garlic grilled tomatoes, so simple

She prepares desserts in the simple way that I like to...easy combining of quality ice cream with something special like liquors, fresh fruit, special cookies, etc. 

Visit Proud Italian Cook here and enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. It all looks great! Have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photographs are amazing. Making me soooo hungry! I want a big bowl of pasta right now. Thanks for the this post, Cindy! Talk soon, Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tip! I cannot wait to check out these beautiful recipes.

    Have a great weekend, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!