Friday, May 25, 2012

rhodos are big here



Northeast Ohio is one of those places where rhododendren can get really big. The best ones are in old landscapes where they have been left alone. This very long row of them in my neck of the woods  lines a driveway to a trout club with a charming lodge and lake. Surprised there are no accidents there, I am surely not the only one craning my neck to check them out each time I drive by.



stylish serendipity photos


What's blooming in your neck of the woods? Have a great weekend everybody!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos. The Rhodies are just beginning to flower here.

    This weekend on my travels I did witness a huge project trying to reduce their numbers in the countryside where they outcompeting the native flora which is an ongoing battle.

    On the other hand, last weekend I saw them in a very large gardenscape planted en masse where they were encourage in all their shape colours and form to reach for the skies and they looked incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!