Thursday, February 16, 2012

let's go to the beach today


"My love is waiting with the picnic prepared."

"Let me finish my bath and I will be there in a minute."

"I'll wear my new yellow dress as a coverup."

"I need to choose a sun hat and tote."

"Hmm, may as well take the convertible."

"or should I ride my bike?"

"The ocean is beautiful today."

"I remembered to bring the puppy's ball. Go fetch!"

"Lunch was delicious, let's take a walk before we sunbathe."

"I'm pooped, let's head back to the house for a nap."

"The sheets were just washed this morning, oh, would you open the doors?"

"That was the perfect nap, let's read for awhile in the living room before dinner."

"Oh, you have dinner ready on the beach? How nice."


"The sun is setting, what a nice day that was."

A girl can dream! 
image source

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!