Monday, February 13, 2012

discovering designers...Tammy Connor



Tammy works in Charleston, South Carolina but has clients throughout the United States. Her style is classic Southern-lots of antiques, soft colors, symmetry and always pretty. Elle Decor has just included her on their list of Blogger's Choice of Favorite Designers for 2012. Tammy Connor, Suzanne Kasler and Phoebe Howard personify my favorite style.... traditional with elegant touches yet also casual, updated and fresh.






















Visit Tammy Connor's website here. Look for her work in publications such as Coastal Living, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles and more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, I'm just now discovering your post and I am so appreciative that you profiled me on your blog! Now that your blog is on my radar, I'll be checking in to see your posts. Thanks again!!

    TC

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!