Monday, May 9, 2011

discovering designers...Phoebe Howard

is a Southern designer that works with her husband, Jim Howard, also a talented interior designer. She is known for very pretty traditional interiors with  a preference for soft palettes and lots of symmetry. Her work has been featured in Veranda, Southern Accents, Coastal Living, House  Beautiful, Atlanta Homes and more.

They are based in Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach, Florida with offices and stores in Atlanta and Charlotte as well.  Their stores are beautiful and well worth visiting for inspiration.




















 visit their stores Mrs Howard and Max & Co. here
shop on her blog here
shop online at their 1st Dibs store here
visit Phoebe Howard's website here
visit Jim Howard's website here

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have to go to bed I'm so tired, but you can probably tell I've been going through your posts and love your blog! Your header is beautiful and your posts are all right up my alley! I'm your newest follower!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!